FREE SHIPPING TO US & CANADA
Stay focused with the features and reliability you deserve. The Focus team works as your virtual IT department. We validate upgrades of kernels, GPU drivers, desktops, and major apps against all models so your system just keeps working.
Kernels + Devices Desktop + Apps GPU + AI Drivers
Officially branded and optimized Kubuntu systems with the beautiful-and-intuitive KDE desktop and industry-standard Ubuntu® 22.04 LTS.
Save time and hassle every day with hardware optimizations, validated upgrades, curated apps, Focus Tools, HOWTOs designed for your system, and unmatched Linux-first support.
Hover and click to learn more.
kfocus-conda. Run expertly configured, GPU-accelerated AI pipelines 5 times faster than the 2023 MBP using production Nvidia GPU architecture.
The most common apps you need are installed and configured to work out of the box on 22.04 LTS. Many others are ready to install from official third-party repositories with a click of a button. Click here to see more.
Take the guesswork out of system and app configs without the need for IT. Focus systems are used by top developers, DevOps, AI scientists, creators, and others who value their time and the unmatched Linux-first support.
Eliminate weeks of trial and error with scores of best-in-class curated apps installed and configured with a single click. Tap the disk icon to start hourly snapshots of your data with sensible defaults. Replace hours of research with handy Focus Tools that just work easily and reliably in seconds.
Stop wading through out-of-date HOWTOs or incomplete forum posts. Instead, get everything you need with Guided Solutions that are designed, tested, and maintained for your system. Run the GPU-accelerated Machine Learning Suite, display content on three 4k monitors, edit RAW photographs, or one of many more.
Remarkable products deserve outstanding support. Guided Solutions, free live support, and cross-shipping ensure you’re never stranded without help or a system. We build your Focus systems to your order and ship it fast.
Hundreds of optimizations improve almost every facet of your daily experience. Get optimized, curated apps with a single click, . Relax while regular system updates deliver highly-tested upgrades to kernels, GPU drivers, KDE, and AI libraries.
Highly tested and robust Kubuntu Focus Tools
We pack each Focus with only top-speed components that provide maximum performance across the most demanding workflows. And you can upgrade your Focus with tools you probably already own. Click here to learn more.
Focus systems are built, tested, and shipped in 1-5 business day without any “express processing” fees. With next-day shipping, you can be working on a new Focus in as little as two days.
Solve issues quickly and correctly the first time with fast, free live support. Upgrade under warranty with approved components.
We meticulously select and optimize configurations and software to make the most of premium hardware. When updates to key components are proposed, we test the changes to help ensure systems keep working as expected.
|Expertly Optimized and Supported|
When the upstream proposes an update to the Kernel, Desktop, or Video Drivers, the Focus Team runs extensive tests to make sure the changes work on your system. If we find an issue, we work with KDE, Kubuntu, Ubuntu, and other teams to help fix it before a release. Actions taken include submitting and tracking bugs, providing acceptance reports, creating feature proposals, developing code changes, and assembling kernel patches.
Kernels + Devices
The Focus Team runs extensive automated and user-acceptance tests when the upstream proposes a kernel update. We test many external and internal devices, connectors, and usage scenarios. Models are tested for a minimum of 3 years.
Desktop + Apps
The Kubuntu Focus Team runs extensive automated and user-acceptance tests when the upstream proposes an update to GPU drivers. They also coordinate the integration of CUDA, ML, and AI libraries with the official Ubuntu GPU drivers.
GPU + ML Drivers
The Focus Team runs extensive automated and user-acceptance tests when the upstream proposes an update to GPU drivers. The team also coordinates the integration of ML and AI libraries to the official Ubuntu GPU drivers.
●  One-touch hourly user snapshots with BackInTime
● Create six Kubuntu Focus themes: light, dark, mixed
● Unify splash, lock, and desktop wallpapers
● Select, install, test apps for all Guided Solutions
● Add Apt-rollback and ppa-purge to revert system changes
● Remove compositor and indexing stall conditions
● Simplify and expand keyboard shortcuts
● Package JetBrains Toolbox and Integrations
● Provide custom terminal theme
● Expand clipboard history capacity
● Create RH Panels option to maximize vertical space
● Expanded Bash config (.bashrc)
● Extensive Pro vim config (.vimrc)
● Touchpad gestures and coasting enabled
● Theme and configure QT and GTK apps consistently, including stubborn apps
|Focus GUI Tools|
●  One-click install and launch apps from support docs
● 11-panel Hint Widget at top right of desktop
● Extensive welcome guide
● Guided Solutions search
● Anaconda GPU Machine Learning Suite
● C Compiler installer and version switcher
● Extra software installer
● Kernel and tools cleaner
● Keyboard color selector
● Unified power profile, frequency, fan controls
● Video controls to remove video tearing on demand
● GPU switcher in system tray
● Comprehensive first-run wizard
● FocusRx system analysis and recovery tool (detailed below)
|Security and Monitoring|
● FocusRx Check system issues on sign-in and notify users if required:
● Full disk encryption (free option)
● YubiKey (paid option)
|Build and Shipping|
●  Most models are built and shipped in 2-5 business days. Lower volume components may require additional days. See order pages for details.
●  Users may add, upgrade, or swap components that match original component specifications without voiding the warranty. Please check with firstname.lastname@example.org when in doubt. Added, upgraded, or swapped components are not covered by system warranty. See the warranty page for more detail.
|CPU and GPU|
●  Accelerate Brave and Google Chrome with GPU. Type chrome:gpu in address bar to see settings. Compare with
●  Curate NVIDIA drivers. Test compatibility with Steam, Machine Learning, Optix, GPU switch, OpenGL, Vulkan, Proton, and suspend-resume prior to updates.
● Provide tools to select Performance, Normal, and PowerSave energy profiles.
● Use NVIDIA caching and KDE setting to eliminate artifacts on suspend and resume.
● Provide stable and fast desktop effects, including desktop grid.
● Verify results with eight benchmarks, Steam, and Proton (see systems pages for details).
● Reduce heat and extend battery life by ensuring power state forces CPU to idle at lowest available frequency on low-power mode.
● Add non-linear fan curve to eliminate or minimize noise under idle and modest loads.
● Eliminate or minimize default Intel graphics flicker with complete solutions in Guided Solutions.
● Support analog and digital sound over HDMI and analog ports.
● Ensure sound works across headphones, speakers, and HDMI through multiple attachments.
● Ensure sound continues to work through sleep and resume.
● Prevent popping on desktop systems.
● Adjust all power controls to provide superior performance on AC and extend battery life
● Provide GUI power tool with KDE profile, frequency, and fan controls
● Toggle BackInTime snapshots with AC power
● Toggle keyboard LEDs with AC power
● Toggle CPU turbo with AC power
● Provide LED color and intensity GUI controls
● Provide on-screen hint widget with model-specific shortcuts